The use of this website is further subject to the following terms:
• The content published on Scoopwhoop is subject to your general information and use only, and thus, is liable to change without any prior notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties certify the exactness, completeness, performance, timeliness, or suitability of any information, suggestion, advice, or graphics present on the website. Therefore, we are not liable for any errors or inaccuracies present in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• The use or trust of any information, suggestion or advice given on the website is your responsibility and entirely at your risk, for which we shall not be liable. The website also does not guarantee the fulfillment of your any specific requirement by the content present on the website.
• The material owned by Scoopwhoop.co.uk is entirely licensed to the website and includes content, design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction or piracy other than as per the copyright notice of the content present on the website is strictly prohibited and will be registered as a criminal offense, for which the website is liable to take any actions and recommendations as we see fit and without any prior commitment.
• They website or services of the website may include links connected to other websites, which is done for your further information or suitably conveniency. It shall not be comprehended that we endorse those websites and are also not liable or responsible for any content present on the linked websites.
• Unauthorized use of our website, services or content is subject to the copyright act laws of India.
User Content: This term means the “content” refers to the material (without any limitations, images, graphics, visuals, text, layout, design, audio and video material present on the site) and is subject to the terms mentioned above. The content is developed, generated, and researched by our team experts, thus is completely licensed to Scoopwhoop UK. Any privacy, reproduction, distribution, dissimulation would be regarded as the breach of website’s terms against which Scoopwhoop UK is liable to take any recommendations according to the copyright law without any prior notice.
Reporting Intellectual Property Infringement
The content present on Scoopwhoop UK website is generated with the aim to make it 100% genuine and is not plagiarized. If in any case, you feel any content on the website has been copied or plagiarized in the way that it leads to copyright infringement then you are kindly requested to let us know the following information:
1. The declaration of unauthorized copyrighted work including both the “copyrighted work” and “original work.”
2. The name, and signature of the copyright owner or the person acting on his/her/their behalf.
3. Contact information including your name, phone number and Email address.
Send the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org and the copyrighted content would be revised by our experts and if necessary, removed according to the copyright laws.
Changes To the agreement
Scoopwhoop UK possesses the authority to amend these terms without any prior notice at our sole discretion. You are bound to consent to the revised terms and conditions if the website is also to be used after the emendations.